The project focuses on improving alternative mobility in the target regions of Transcarpathian Ukraine and the Košice region with an impact on both countries.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
The main goal of the project:
To increase the quality of the natural and urban environment and thus contribute to improving the quality of life of the inhabitants of the target regions.
- To introduce ongoing modal changes in mobility modes leading to a reduction in car use in favor of more sustainable modes of transport in Ukrainian and Slovak cities.
- To increase the scope and quality of publicity of alternative and more sustainable forms of mobility and appreciate – strengthen the activities of local governments in this area.
Hungary – Slovakia – Romania – Ukraine cross – border cooperation program
January 2010 – December 2012
The project is implemented in 3 work packages:
WP 1: Organizing permanent measures competition
1.1. Designing the form and designing the competition
1.2. Best Practices Guide
1.3. Organizing and evaluating the competition
1.4. Organizing local government awards
WP 2: Organization of ETM campaign in SR and UA as a priority – selected areas / regions)
2.1. Preparation of communication tools
2.2. Infoseminars for local governments
2.3. Campaign organization September 16-22
2.4. Post-campaign evaluation seminar
PB 3: Project management
3.1. Team meetings (UA, SK)
3.2. Event portal www.tyzdenmobility.sk
3.3. Monitoring and reporting
3.4. Final Conference (UA)
- Event charters 2011 and 2012-02-20
- Guides for local organizers 2011 and 2012
- Best Practices Guide
- Thematic measures 2011 and 2012
- Propositions for competition on permanent measures
- Visual and promo items, leaflets, T-shirts, rollups